January 20, 2011

True Beauty ( or true handsomeness!)

In this modern society, looks are important to people. We strive to make ourselves more beautiful ( or handsome). But the worlds definition of beauty is marred. We don't define beauty as God does . He loves me for who I am ! He thinks I'm beautiful ,no matter what the world thinks. I am beautiful because I am His! He loves me so much! I am His child!

In the world, someone who is seen as beautiful has good looks, perfect weight, perfect hair , etc. But rarely do we look at a person's heart to define beauty.

Psalms 139:14: " I will praise thee ; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.". We are fearfully and wonderfully made by our creator, God! He thinks His creation is beautiful!

Now , that is true beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment