March 27, 2011

God's Wonderful Grace and Project Memory

    Hi, Everyone! Good Morning ! Where I live , it's cold and rainy this morning , but I still consider it a beautiful day because God is with me!  His grace is wonderful! He is so gracious and merciful to us ! We are horrible sinners , but he still loves us  and wants to spend eternity with us in heaven ( and on the new earth .)!

  Psalm 84:11

" For the Lord God is a sun and a shield: the Lord will give grace  and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

  Our LORD GOD Is wonderful, and gracious , and merciful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Project Memory : Week 2

Last week , I put up Romans 12:1,2 for everyone to memorize.  How did it go ? Did anyone memorize it?

This week, we are going to memorize another verse :

PSALM 62:1,2


 1Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
 2He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.



Ask God to give you the strength and grace to memorize this verse this week!

1 comment:

  1. "Grace and glory" Amen to that. He is our everything, our body and our very breath. His grace is unimaginable for us sinners and yet, there it is!

    ReplyDelete