July 18, 2011

I am BEAUTIFUL

         Hello! Good Morning! Sorry about the long space between blog posts! I have been comtemplating this very post for a while, but today's the day! I have done a post similar HERE, but I feel it's time to do it again! 


        What does it mean to be beautiful? Your looks? Your heart ? Or both? The world looks at the outside, the LORD looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7 says : "........for man looketh on the outward appearance , but the Lord looketh on the heart." 

        Psalms 139: 13 says : " I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."  Do you KNOW that you are BEAUTIFUL? God made YOU and me , and if He created us , we can be assured that we are BEAUTIFUL! 

       But do you know what came make us even more beautiful? Glorifying God with our heart and our bodies. Having a pure heart is what really should matter most to us! 


       I hope you all have a wonderful day , and remember: YOU are BEAUTIFUL because JESUS made YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment