September 9, 2011

My favorite verse(s) in the BIBLE!

I ran across this verse one day because it was in a book i was reading. I love it! It speaks to me, escpecially lately, because My lifelong desire of my heart has been fulfilled ! Guess what? I got a HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted one for like forever! I can't believe! I am on cloud 9 right now, it seems! I promise I will post pics of her soon! ( her name is Ginger, to give u a little hint of what she looks like) So, here it is , my favorite verse(s)!

Psalms 37: 3-8

3  Trust in the LORD, and do good;
        
so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4  Delight thyself also in the LORD;
        
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5  Commit thy way unto the LORD;
        
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6  And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light,
        
and thy judgment as the noonday.
7  Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:
        
fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way,
because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8  Cease from anger, and forsake wrath:
        
fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.        


Ahhhhh! Thank you Lord for fulfilling your promise to me! I love YOU soooo much!





~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment