October 25, 2011

I will do my BEST!

 Are you ever tempted to do just enough? To do just what you can to get by? I have. I do things in all areas of my life just to get them done. I don't do my best and I know that with all of my heart! So,  friends, I am asking you to join me in a challenge! It won't be easy, It won't always be fun. But, I am convinced that it's the right thing to do.


Read Colossians 3:23

" And whatsoever you do, do it heartily , as to the Lord, and not unto men."


 What if we made a commitment to do everything we do as if the Lord is watching? ( Because, He IS!) To do everything unto Him! Wouldn't you do your very best in EVERYTHING? Wouldn't you to your best to please Him?


 So, from now on, let's do everything we do " as unto the LORD, and not unto men"!

~ Sarah Elizabeth



          

No comments:

Post a Comment