January 1, 2013

2013

  It's here!!!! So, here's some resolutions I've been working on regardless....


1. Love GOD First - Do my personal worship EVERYDAY <- NO EXCUSES

2. EXERCISE DAILY <- also, NO EXCUSES ( unless I'm terribly sick or something ) :P

3. Savor my food/ Eat slowly.

4. Eat Healthier ( I try and eat healthy as it is, but there's ALWAYS room for improvement)

5. ALWAYS BE KIND.

6. THINK BEFORE SPEAKING  "No Exceptions"

7. JOURNAL EVERYDAY

8. NEVER  Procrastinate




As a part of my #4, I've joined Real Food Runner's 7 day- Green Smoothie Challenge. Everyday for at least 7 days, I'm going to drink at least 1 green smoothie. Check it out in detail HERE.. Also, check out her awesome GIVEAWAY..



Don't give up on those resolutions!!! Keep going!! Let me know what your resolutions are!! :D

<3 Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love these. :)

    How is the challenge coming for you? Have you found some good recipes?

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/2013/01/green-smoothie-challenge-day1-amazing.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! The Challenge is going good so far. Having my 2nd Green smoothie for dinner. Enjoyed my first one yesterday. Not sure what I'll do for my second one, maybe bananas, celery & spinach with unsweetened almond milk. :)

      Delete