December 8, 2011

Christmas Questionarre

Christmas Questions

Found this at Matt & Kara Adopt and thought it would be fun to do it!

1. 
Egg nog or hot chocolate? Soy Egg Nog, It's really good! ( I also like hot carob with kosher marshmallows)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? At my house, they are sometimes wrapped and sometimes just covered with a blanket, it just depends.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White, because we have an Angel tree, so it's gorgeous!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but that would be a good tradition to start!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometimes before Thanksgiving, but this year, our tree isn't even decorated yet! ( it does have lights on it , though!)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hummmm, I love so many! I really LOVE my mom's pumpkin pie and her taco dip!
 7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? One year, my brother and I were suprised with bikes for Christmas! It was really neat, because we just went outside and saw them sitting there!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I always have know, my parents never told us that there was a Santa Claus.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, we always open one present each on Christmas Eve!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We put on the white lights,  put on red bows, and then Angels!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I love it! I live in North Carolina, and last year it snowed on Christmas!
12. Can you ice skate? I can, but I'm not very good!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? One year , I got a Christmas Kelly doll! I loved it!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends, and giving gifts to the needy.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I love Peppermint Bark!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?    Going to my Aunt Cathy's for Christmas , every single year!
17. What tops your tree? A beautiful Angel
.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving, I love suprises !
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum? Yum! LOVE THEM!
20. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas.
21. Saddest Christmas song?  Christmas Shoes , Makes me cry!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love Home for the Holidays, and O Holy Night! But, I have several more that i love!
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment