August 8, 2012

Ginyah's Wedding

Hey Everyone!! I'm finally back with another wedding to show you!! Yes, I know I never finished showing you Jamie's wedding pics .... Sorry about that! My sd drive is having issues with that particular memory card, so on to another beautiful wedding!!

My friend from elementary school, Ginyah got married this past Saturday.... what a gorgeous wedding! She married a wonderful guy named Cliff... and I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.






















Isn't she gorgeous??? More to come!!! :-)


<3 Sarah

2 comments:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing...found your blog thrue other followers looking for to visit more...blessing from holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! what a lovely wedding. i just stumbled upon your blog and am now following :) You are a gem and your love for the Lord is inspiring :)

    Will definitely be back and look forward to reading more!

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete