August 25, 2012

Focus on Life ETERNAL

Sometimes, I catch myself getting so caught up in Today, or even Tomorrow. I spend so much of my time worrying about the things of this world, that I fail to remember why I am here. I am here to Live for JESUS , and to lead others to HIM. I am here to bring glory to my Father, and to stand for His Truth! In everything we do, I everything we think , and even in everything that we say, our focus should be on life Eternal.. TODAY, We all have a very important decision to make. Today, we can choose our destiny. We can choose to have Eternal Life , or Death. We can choose whom we will serve.


Just a thought.... Now to share some pictures of my favorite canines!! :-)






God bless!!

<3 Sarah

3 comments:

  1. such cute pups! and i love your blog :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You're such a great photographer!

    By the way, you got tagged on my blog: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/08/hero.html
    Go check it out if you want!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete