January 28, 2011

Discouragement

  

                  Sometimes, I find myself getting discouraged over different things in my life. But, then I realize that the discouragement I'm feeling isn't from God. The devil wants you to feel discouraged , so you will take your eyes off of JESUS.

                  The Bible tells us to be thankful in the trials.  Read James 1:2-6.  In times of stress, it is important to have faith in Jesus. We need to have faith that he will help us when we are discouraged. He loves us and doesn't like to see us hurt. But, he knows that these trials are important to refine our characters!  Our characters are refined through the fires of temptation and discouragement.

                  I pray today that we all will look to Jesus when we feel discouraged!

                                          
                                                    
                                                                Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment