February 22, 2011

Jesus is coming back soon! Are you ready?

       If Jesus came back right this minute , Would I be ready? Would you? Lord willing, we would be ready! He is a merciful and gracious GOD! Jesus is coming back soon! The Bible gives us signs of His coming!

  
           Matthew 24: 4-8 " And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." 

I encourage you to read the whole chapter of Matthew 24!


          
             I want to be ready when Jesus comes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment