December 28, 2010

Create in me a clean heart!

    Psalms 51:10-12  says : " Create in me a clean heart,O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presense ; and take not thine holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of the salvation ; and uphold me with thy free spirit."  

    We are filthy , horrible, sinners. We are in great need of God's mercy and grace! If we ask Him, God will clean us up, and give us His Holy Spirit , so we can be His witnesses. He won't do this unless we ask Him. The Holy Spirit is a gift. He can't give it to you unless you ask, and you have a clean temple for Him to dwell in!

    Lord, I pray that You will clean my heart, and renew a right spirit within me, so the Holy Spirit can dwell in me. I ask for Your Holy Spirit today, Lord! May I dwell in heaven with You, when You come again! Amen.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment