December 15, 2010

Forgiveness

  Sometimes it can be hard to forgive someone who has hurt us. Jesus so easily forgives us when we confess our wrong to Him. We can't expect for God to forgive us , if we don't forgive others.

     Matthew 6:14,15 says : " For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Jesus said that if we don't forgive others, He won't forgive us! We all want to be forgiven , right? So, we need to have a forgiving heart, and forgive others.

   God will give you a forgiving heart if you ask for it! I definitely want one, how about you?

   Jesus will forgive you if you confess your sins to Him! 1 John 1:9 says: " If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness! "


   Dear Lord,
     Please forgive me of my sins today, and cleanse me from all unrighteousness! Create in me a clean heart ,oh God , and renew a right spirit within me! ( from Psalms 51:10) I love you Lord, and I want to go to heaven with you when you come again!

        Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment